Transfer of property

Auto - truck - motorcycle - scooter
Inherited vehicle

Driving License

Conversion - Duplicate

Road Haulage Operator

Register of road haulage  operator for hire or reward
Oversize load, work machinery and notwithstanding


Home insurance - Store Insurance



AGENZIA EUROPA TRASPORTI deals with the registration of cars, trucks, motorcycles and scooters.
The Sportello Telematico dell'Automobilista (STA) present in the agency allows you to complete all the formalities quickly, releasing all the documents needed for the proper circulation of the vehicle.
With regard to Registration, thanks to the our computer systems , you can get quick services, with reduced waiting time.

Imported cars registration
The Agency also performs the processing of all paperwork regarding the registration of imported cars.


AGENZIA EUROPA TRASPORTI carries out Replacement Licence Documents, this operation is necessary in case of  losing  or deteriorating of  one or both plates.
In case of lost and  stolen  plates, it is necessary a  police report to the authorities as soon as possible ; you have to wait at least 15 days to re-register the vehicle. In case of deterioration, the procedure is more streamlined, just return the plate to get a new one ruined as soon as possible.


To export a vehicle permanently abroad consults AGENZIA EUROPA TRASPORTI to obtain the Cerificate of Cancellation of Motor Vehicle Registration.
The Agency will issue the Certificate of Cancellation of Motor Vehicle Registration.
With the export of the vehicle, it ceases to be enrolled in the “Registro Automobilistico”.
The request for the exportation  of the vehicle abroad may be made before the vehicle is transferred and registered abroad or at a later date, namely when the vehicle has already been transferred and registered (with new foreign license plates) in the foreign Country.

In the event of unavailability of the Ownership certificate, Registration certificate or plates, must be attached to the request, the lost report made at the Public Security Authorities, or the declaration of withdrawal of the same by foreign Authority, duly translated into Italian. From the issue of the Certificate of Cancellation of Motor Vehicle Registration, it stops the obligation of payment of vehicle tax (car tax).
If on the vehicle to be exported there is a measure of administrative detention, it will need to delete it (after paying the amounts due) and then request the "Certificate of Cancellation of Motor Vehicle Registration for export". So we recommend, before making the practice, to verify with our Agency that there isn’t an administrative detention.

Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Accedendo a questo sito, accetti il fatto che potremmo memorizzare e accedere ai cookies sul tuo dispositivo. Consulta la privacy policy.

  Accetto i cookies da questo sito.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information