The customer, who had a vehicle registration certificate deteriorated, may address the AGENZIA EUROPA TRASPORTI to obtain a temporary permit for circulation, which is valid for thirty days.
In case of stealing  you must lean a  police report, only after that you can go to the agency and begin the practice of duplication.
The practice can be submitted to the MCTC not earlier than 15 days from the date of the lost report.

Questo sito utilizza i cookies. Accedendo a questo sito, accetti il fatto che potremmo memorizzare e accedere ai cookies sul tuo dispositivo. Consulta la privacy policy.

  Accetto i cookies da questo sito.
EU Cookie Directive Module Information